Friday, January 18, 2008

Tale of The Wand of Room Temperature Bolt


Sorry I haven't been posting as much lately, it's summer now and I spend most of my time at the pool. I suggest you click the comic to view it in full size, I had to make it pretty big to contain all the woe and intrigue that comprise the Tale of the Wand of Room Temperature Bolt.

Someone turned this comic into a flash video on newsgrounds by the way.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try and tell my co-workers tomorrow to "suck wand". I hope they've read this blog beforehand!

Katina Mooneyham said...

Funny! I like. So did my kids.

Ashley said...

I'm having trouble staying focuesed on my blogs as well. Everyimte I look out my window I see my pool. Nice blog.

Mike said...

Ha ha, blogged that.

dan_munchie said...

Haha classic man, I'm gonna make that into a little flash movie and I'll forward it to you!

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Heh heh.

Anonymous said...

Muahaha! Very nice. Potentially quite useful, too, under other circumstances. Caught in a blizzard? Breath of fire coming at you? Whip out your wand of room temperature bolt!