Begin TransmissionBravo Leader 74: Broccoli Command, where are my jellybeans?
Broccoli Command Center: Broccoli Patrol reports no jellybean sightings.
Bravo Leader 74: Listen assholes, I left them in the command module, there was a whole bag.
Broccoli Command Center: Level 5 sonic jellybean scan commencing.
Bravo Leader 74: OK whatever.
Broccoli Command Center: Sonic jellybean scan negative. Jellybean location unknown.
Bravo Leader 74: I hate you Broccoli Command.
Broccoli Command Center: Copy that Bravo Leader.
End Transmission
4 comments:
I don't know why I think this is so funny... but I'm laughing my ass off!
Oh man, that's just too funny. I think I sprained something.
haha.
funny. i once wrote about broccoli troops taking over the world!
nehoo, hope you don't mind but i quoted this post in my blog.
keep writing, dude. you crack me up! (in the good way, of course)
cheers!
dan
Holy shit, I am laughing outloud...that is funny stuff!
Post a Comment