Saturday, January 19, 2008

Emo Kitty


I conceived Emo Kitty at a sushi place that gives you crayons and lets you draw on the table.

8 comments:

Kiley said...

VERY cool blog indeed. :-)

Mark Base said...

That is just so nasty.
I love it.

Beth said...

dude rotflmao

bel said...

Hi Eric.. you have an interestng blog! You're writting is amusing and the stuff you find over the internet are precious. =) Id like to suggest this link to you i saw over at some link exchange : http://www.funnylisa.com I was browsing it the other day and realzed i can suggest it to you since you like fun stuff.. hehe anyway just a thought. =)

keep up the writting and more power to EMO KITTY!!! loe the name btw.

Anonymous said...

CYTOMEL AND CYNOPLUS NOW AVAILABLE
Welcome to the Pharmamx.com Family!We invite you to visit us at www.pharmamx.com and find our great medicine prices. We provide serious and first class service to all our customers 24/7. If we do not carry a medicine you need just let us know and we will be more than glad to assist you!To show you our gratitude for past purchases and to offer you one more reason to continue purchasing with Pharmamx.com we are offering a limited time 30% discount included on all our medicines. We will keep on giving you the best price and service in the market. Welcome and enjoy your visit to Pharmamx.com.

Silvs said...

listen here..i'm tired of coming here to see you, and no updates!
I'm going to boil your puppy!

Anonymous said...

I'm tired of Emo Kitty, Eric. Can you give us something else that you think about, please? -L. Gimpy

Anonymous said...

IM A EMO AND THI8S IS TRUE NO-ONE ATCERLY CARES ABOUT EMOS :( PS. MAKE IT A NIFE. NOW THATS MORE EMO. P.P.S IM OFF TO SLIT MY WRIST