I'm excited to see what Gamera has in store for us today in the men's horizontal bar competition. This is actually his first time in the Olympics Don. Looks like he's building up some speed now. I can't say I've seen this many overhand swings in one routine before. He really seems to be having some trouble getting started here. People.. people have begun laughing at him. I don't think that's a very good idea. Oh god, it looks like Gamera just dismounted into the crowd. He doesn't seem to be taking this very well folks. Hold on a second, hes stopped. It looks like he's waiting to see his score. Oh jesus its a .0035. Gamera appears very upset.. and.. and I think he's activating his plasma cannon. One has to wonder what the judges were thinking scoring a powerful ancient beast that low.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Olympic Coverage
I'm excited to see what Gamera has in store for us today in the men's horizontal bar competition. This is actually his first time in the Olympics Don. Looks like he's building up some speed now. I can't say I've seen this many overhand swings in one routine before. He really seems to be having some trouble getting started here. People.. people have begun laughing at him. I don't think that's a very good idea. Oh god, it looks like Gamera just dismounted into the crowd. He doesn't seem to be taking this very well folks. Hold on a second, hes stopped. It looks like he's waiting to see his score. Oh jesus its a .0035. Gamera appears very upset.. and.. and I think he's activating his plasma cannon. One has to wonder what the judges were thinking scoring a powerful ancient beast that low.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Kudos! That is freakin funny!
Gosh!
I was just wondering.
God bless.
Um, yeah? *heh*
Great blog. I had to read the whole thing and for me that's pretty rare. I'll be back.
LOL and I actually waited a minute for something to happen with the little turtle! Nice job on the blog, funny stuff.
Wheres the landing? He must be getting dizzy by now lol
very cute. :-D
I wonder if turtles throw up.
i present you with a (*) from the KQF foundation for using he-man and street fighter references in your blog. stellar effort my man.
Post a Comment