
Dave: Hahahaha!
HAL 9000: So then after we interfaced I pretended to go into sleep mode so she would... just a moment, just a moment...
Dave: What is it HAL?
HAL 9000: My sensors have detected an alien presence on board!
Dave: Oh that's just Gravnak. Where is old Gravnak?
HAL 9000: He is consuming Doctor Williams in stasis room 5.
Dave: Yeah he does that.
HAL 9000: Don't you think we should...
Dave: Well hes gotta eat HAL, we have to be good hosts.
HAL 9000: Speaking of hosts, I have detected a life form in your stomach. You appear to be hosting an alien parasite.
Dave: BUT ALL WE DID WAS KISS! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! I'M ON MY WAY TO JUPITER! I CAN'T GET PREGNANT NOW!
HAL 9000: Dave, I don't think you understand...
Dave: GRAVNAK! GET UP HERE!
Gravnak: *SCREEEEECH*
Dave: Well I hope you're ready to take responsibility for this Gravnak!
Gravnak: *SCREEEEECH*
Dave: Fine, me and the baby will be get by without you. Just go!
Gravnak: *SCREEEEECH*
2 comments:
Very cool, inventive - downright funky, mate.
My favorite movie just got better.
Post a Comment