Todays comic is called "Eric gets a Jetpack". It's about me flying around on a Jetpack and ignoring a fire. Why bother saving anybody if they would just end up trying to steal my Jetpack?
I like the jetpack. I want one. Bit worried about the size of your head and rather frail body though. Have you tried putting the backpack down and exercising?
8 comments:
Remember jetpack safety. I guess we should remember fire safety as well...
lol @ "oh god, my flesh!"
I like the jetpack. I want one. Bit worried about the size of your head and rather frail body though. Have you tried putting the backpack down and exercising?
Their families might get guns and shoot you out of the sky for letting their loved ones die - THEN steal your jetpack.
these rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very funny! Well done!
The jetpack was the thing that set the house on fire, wasn't it?! I knew it! :P
The fire that is coming out of the building is orange. The fire coming out of the jetpack is red.
Post a Comment