Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sparklecat II: The Sparkening


Dear Sparklecat,

The lady at the snack shop gave me her phone #. She is ugly and scary and stupid. What do I do?

Eric
I think any good soup should consist of primarily potatoes. Take beef stew for instance. I don't even bother with the beef. Just potatoes. Heck, even with dishes such as tuna casserole I often find myself just filling a casserole dish with potatoes. The name "potato" comes from the Spanish word "patata".

5 comments:

Ethel said...

Found you via BlogMad and just had to say I love Sparklecat & the rest of your site.

Silvs said...

I think Sparklet the Cat, looks kinda gay ...

Anonymous said...

As much as you might act apathetic to what these people think and feel, do you think many care if your blog dropped off the Internet tomorrow?

< enter a witty, argument proving point here >

Eric said...

Everybody would care.

Anonymous said...

I would care. And what I think matters (to me).