Friday, March 17, 2006

STOP LOOKING AT ME SWAN

Somewhere deep in the Mediterranean...

Shark: Word Bee, you be 'trippin
Bee: Sho 'nuff
Shark: You best buzz off o u gonna get verbally abused foo
Bee: Bring it
Shark: Shiiiiiiiiiii u crazy Bee
Bee: True that
Shark: Yo, yo, yo, here I go...
Bee: I Bee ready
Shark: My verbal honey got ur money u buzzin up in them flowers when it be all sunny
Bee: Testify
Shark: But sometimes the sky be dark and u flyin along and see a shark spittin his lyrical trademark
Bee: Hay hay
Shark: And when you hear dat musical madness ur filled with incalculable sadness cuz u aint neva gonna have this freestylin' badness
Bee: Burn
Shark: Bee, u crazy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shiiiiiiit, McKay. -LG

Unknown said...

Wildlife. Gotta love it.

Unknown said...

Sharks and bees, never taught me that version in sex-ed. http://anthonylemons.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Shampoo is better. I go on first and clean the hair.