Thursday, March 16, 2006

Balloonaphobia?

My ex (who might end up reading this) had the most hilarious phobias. She was afraid of balloons, heights, and tapioca. OK heights I understand, but balloons and tapioca? Of course, being, the bastard I am, whenever we went to the store we would end up next to the tapioca and I would grab some and gleefully chase her around. I thought it was hilarious. She sort of didn't. Maybe that's why we aren't together. It could also be because of that time at dinner that I told her I was going to put her in a bathtub of tapioca suspended by balloons. Heights, balloons, and tapioca all in one.. The perfect storm.

4 comments:

Jim Big Toe said...

Umm… I’m pretty sure balloons are scary. I once saw a balloon rob a bank and kill a monk. Happy St. Patrick's Day Eve to you sir.

Debbie Cakes said...

Hey, helium balloons can freak your frack when they start deflating and start floating around your place like a creepy drunk ghost.

alan72 said...

HI MOM LOL!! THATS A FUNNY AD.

Anonymous said...

She was a blonde I bet. A Happy Tree fan eh? I always find myself laughing evilly when I watch that show.