If I had any musical talent whatsoever, I would be a DJ. My name would be DJ Slippery. Get it? Slippery.. as in I have slippery hands that cause me to DROP phat beats all the time. After every song I would play a glass breaking sound and shout "YO YO YO SOUNDS LIKE DJ SLIPPERY JUST DROPPED ANOTHER PHAT BEAT IN THE HIZZOUSE". It would be so awesome. My first hit single would be titled "Bubble Bath" and it would feature clips of me taking a bubble bath and talking about my struggle to the top of the DJ world with a cool beat and ridiculous amounts of scratching.
2 comments:
That's too perfect of a name...My name would be DJ Meat Trophy because my last name is Hamburger and I'm gonna win you fuckin' flava wit my mad skillz! I don't know what that means, I heard it on a movie once and told myself I'd work it into conversation at some point today....yeah...
DJ Butterfingers?
Nah, doesn't work as well. I'd listen to DJ Slippery, especially if you keep that freaky little Radiohead cat (bear? monkey?) cartoon thing.
Post a Comment