Thursday, March 09, 2006

Snowflakes

I was outside of my office building this afternoon having a good time catching snowflakes on my tongue when some lady walked up and asked me what I was doing. At first I laughed because I thought she was joking, but she looked quite perplexed. I explained to her that I was catching snowflakes in my mouth. To which she asked "Why?". I didn't really have a response.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love catching snowflakes on my tongue! That's so funny that the lady didn't know. I guess she was never a child. I doubt she sprang full-grown though, because wisdom includes knowing things like snowflakes. -LG

Anonymous said...

Some people just hit adult-hood and forever lose those moments of childlike wonder.
Good for you! But a true pity for her.

Cheers,
Raida

Silvs said...

what did you walk away from me!! I just wanted to catch snow flakes with you!! loser!!

I was that lady, or at last that lady was me ....

and i'm no LADY!! DAMM IT!

Silvs said...

***pits***

Krishnakanth Soni said...

hhahahahahahahah