Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Personals AD

Hi. Name Blanka. Blanka South American cage fighter looking for love. Blanka like girl who no ask "Why Blanka green?" "Why Blanka no wear shirt?". Blanka like roller skating and ice cream, especially both at same time ha ha ha. For date maybe we go for walk on beach and listen to sound of ocean and Blankas heavy breathing.

6 comments:

Azhar said...

Lol,did you get the Cage fight idea from BlogMad?
Ok I read it,now Im bored again...more comics!

Silvs said...

lol! Omg! I totally wanna date Blanka, he could be the best date I had in months...

Jorge said...

Of course, who needs brains when they've got muscles and green skin? You think maybe there's a dye I could get and... nah, forget about it.

AMHQ said...

Who's Blanka?

Anonymous said...

haha heavy breathing

Kabooke Quantum Fighter said...

blanka is the slickest character of all!! especially his electricution move. that was sweet.
i would totally go out with blanka and ask him to electricute me.