Saturday, January 19, 2008

Milkshake

Bah, I just thought it was a catchy song about milkshakes. But no, apparently the song is not about a delicious dessert, it's about blowjobs. When Jason told me I laughed on the outside, but on the inside a little innocent part of me shriveled up and died.

21 comments:

SupComTabz said...

lol - yes it is.

"Damn right it's better than yours I can teach you but I'd have to charge"

Anonymous said...

LOL now I am thinking about milk shakes! ROFl I bet hubby wished it was the BJ instead. HEEHEEE

Funny cartoon too. ;)

Anonymous said...

oh now the lyrics make perfect sense!

fin said...

I thought she was singing about her boobs.

Silvs said...

LOL!! na na naa naa naaa... i love that song!!!!

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

I've never actually processed any part of that song but the lyrics you listed and "and I'm like it's better than yours... hell right, it's better than yours." So, I don't know that it's about anything other than vanilla, chocolate or strawberry and I'm going to go on pretending that the only implication of "milkshake" is the kind on a McDonalds menu.

Mike V. said...

Sorry, but I have to add a "LOL".

Too funny.

Anonymous said...

Aah! The destruction of innocence...

Maritza said...

Funny! Good blog of funnies you have.

Unknown said...

I have to admit to ignorance and that my initial interpretation was the same as fin :-{

Trouble said...

Are you sure it's about bj's? I thought it was about something else.

Wally Banners said...

lmao the face of stick figure all sad lmao

Anonymous said...

lol, the picture really makes the story!

Michelle Lopes said...

Weird...I thought for certain it was about shaking your boobies. Not blow jobs. If that's true, the song makes less sense to me somehow...

Beth said...

hahahahhaahaha your blog is AWESOME

Hammer said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

hey are you for real??

Anonymous said...

that was Soo..

6000 said...

Definitely not about blow jobs.

It's about HAND jobs...

Anonymous said...

"Definitely not about blow jobs. It's about HAND jobs..."

I'll shake on that.

Anonymous said...

She said "MY milkshake (meaning something that SHE has) brings all the boys to the yard." Now what do you think boys would be looking for?