So I like my soda VERY cold... like right at the edge of freezing. Also I am a very forgetful person. These two aspects of my personality have lead to a tragedy of epic proportions. I bought a can of Coke and thought "you could be much colder soda" so I put it in the freezer.
Science Fact: Soda is mostly water, and water expands by 10% when frozen.Well anyways.. yeah.. I forgot about it, and the can exploded, apparently destroying my bosses frozen lunch. He was not very happy about this. So he went around interrogating people about the incident. I tried to put on my most incredulous voice and ask "What kind of idiot would put a can in the freezer?". Apparently my quick thinking saved me because he never interrogated me and
simply agreed. I found it difficult not to laugh as he walked around wildly gesticulating with a sopping wet Weight Watchers Lasagna Meal in his hand. That's how you're going to beat them Eric... they keep underestimating you. (You can earn 40 cool points by telling me what movie that last sentence is from)
1 comment:
:)
Post a Comment