Friday, January 20, 2006

POETRY TIME YAY

Yeah well I got sort of bored so I did what any other person would do... I decided to write a poem about an overly verbose man asking a child to stop throwing rocks at him.

Rocks

I'm not sure how to put this,
I don’t know what to say,
I'm sure you have your reasons,
But could you stop throwing rocks my way?

Perhaps you could throw sponges,
or something very small,
but maybe it would be best,
if you threw nothing at all.

Another direction might serve you well,
I hear good things about east,
but when you throw things at me,
I don't enjoy it in the least.

Do you see that nice outcropping?
I believe its hematite.
Your rocks look very similar;
why not let them reunite?

What about that guy right there,
He stared at you a while,
maybe you should target him,
with your next projectile.

So if you could please just stop,
that is all I request,
you look quite tired besides,
How about a rest?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like rocks. They are hard and very pointy. I will throw rocks!! Yay for rocks!!