So it looks like my sister stole my Spongebob Pajamas. I can't believe her. I called her up and she admitted "yes Eric, I stole your Spongebob Square PANTS" get it.. pants. Oh shes a riot. I have to go get those back soon. And yeah, I know what you're thinking, you're thinking "wow he's a huge loser to have Spongebob pajamas". Well you know what? Chicks dig them man. They see you wearing them and imagine there is a cute funny charming side to you. A side that appreciates Spongebob and his wacky antics. I can't even count how many times my pajamas have driven a girl mad with desire. I mean one second I'm chatting on the phone about what I wear to bed, next thing I know her car comes crashing into my house like that "I'll be back" scene in Terminator 1 and shes demanding sex like Arnold demanded those pants, boots and keys to the motorcycle.
Monday, January 30, 2006
Somone stole my pajamas
So it looks like my sister stole my Spongebob Pajamas. I can't believe her. I called her up and she admitted "yes Eric, I stole your Spongebob Square PANTS" get it.. pants. Oh shes a riot. I have to go get those back soon. And yeah, I know what you're thinking, you're thinking "wow he's a huge loser to have Spongebob pajamas". Well you know what? Chicks dig them man. They see you wearing them and imagine there is a cute funny charming side to you. A side that appreciates Spongebob and his wacky antics. I can't even count how many times my pajamas have driven a girl mad with desire. I mean one second I'm chatting on the phone about what I wear to bed, next thing I know her car comes crashing into my house like that "I'll be back" scene in Terminator 1 and shes demanding sex like Arnold demanded those pants, boots and keys to the motorcycle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh
is that so?
Post a Comment