For April fools I decided to actually pull something off since nobody at my office ever tries to. I was reading Catch 22 at the time and there is a scene were Milo can't sell all this cotton he bought, so he tries to cover it in chocolate and sell it to the soldiers as food. I thought this was pretty funny, so I bought some cotton balls and melted a pan full of chocolate and made a plate of chocolate coated cotton confections for my coworkers. I did a pretty great job making them, and they looked delicious! It went over pretty well at first, people would bite into one and laugh as they pulled bits of cotton from their mouths. Then Gus came along and chewed/swallowed an entire cotton ball. He apparently told someone "the chocolate was good, but the filling was a bit odd". When someone told him it was a prank and that he had just eaten cotton, he sorta flipped out. He threw my plate against the wall and said he was going to "kick my ass". I apologized, but he doesn't strike me as the forgiving type. Plus, it turns out his name isn't even Gus.
Saturday, April 01, 2006
April Fools
For April fools I decided to actually pull something off since nobody at my office ever tries to. I was reading Catch 22 at the time and there is a scene were Milo can't sell all this cotton he bought, so he tries to cover it in chocolate and sell it to the soldiers as food. I thought this was pretty funny, so I bought some cotton balls and melted a pan full of chocolate and made a plate of chocolate coated cotton confections for my coworkers. I did a pretty great job making them, and they looked delicious! It went over pretty well at first, people would bite into one and laugh as they pulled bits of cotton from their mouths. Then Gus came along and chewed/swallowed an entire cotton ball. He apparently told someone "the chocolate was good, but the filling was a bit odd". When someone told him it was a prank and that he had just eaten cotton, he sorta flipped out. He threw my plate against the wall and said he was going to "kick my ass". I apologized, but he doesn't strike me as the forgiving type. Plus, it turns out his name isn't even Gus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Damn Eric, I am pissed that some asswipe hit your site with spammer comments or whatever they are called. I hate that shit, but I love your site and your little jumping yeti. I used to love that game, would just ski down the mountain until he would come out. Loved the ski pole as a tooth pick
That's excellent. You, sir, are a top class prankster.
that is hilarious
I love it
poor gus
poor poor gus
hey
get me his contact info
I know a good ambulance chaser
Thanks for the laugh.
i would of wooped you. hehe funny nonetheless
Tell Gus to be thankful it was cotton. At Halloween time, I usually make some caramel candy apples...and throw in a few caramel candied onions just for fun as well.
Gus will learn to chew his food instead of swallowing it whole, the glutton!
Post a Comment