Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Hi Mom!



Meanwhile, At Castle Greyskull

Minion:
Lord Skeletor! Someone approaches the castle claiming to be your mother!
Skeletor: Oh god.. let her in.
Mom: Patrick? Is that you Patrick? You forgot your sandwich this morning so I.. Why are you wearing those silly clothes?
Skeletor: Mom.. call me Skeletor. And I can dress however I want.
Mom: Are these my lawn chairs?! I've been looking for these! How dare you take my lawn chairs!
Skeletor: MOTHER!
Mom: Ohhh no you did not just raise your voice at ME young man! Since when do you treat your mother like this? I remember when you were in kindergarten and went poopsie in your pants and you cried and cried until I got there, and on the way home you said you would always treasure my love. What's happened to you!
Minion: *snicker*
Mom: It's this castle greywolf thing. You come here and play all day while I slave away making you dinner. Well not today mister big tough Skeletor! You're going to come home and help me clean up from Taco night! What? Are you embarrassed? Well unless you want me to tell your little friends about your Taco hat I better see you home in 10 minutes!
Skeletor: Okay mom.
Mom: I love you Patrick.
Skeletor: ...I love you too mom.

9 comments:

Daniel Satele said...

his mum should consider feeding him, he looks absolutely famished!

Anonymous said...

Castle Greyskull! Duh! :) Good post.

Anonymous said...

God I miss He-Man. And She-Ra. Phwoar!!

Anonymous said...

2222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222-22222222

Anonymous said...

Bwahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Excellent post - one of your best, I think!

Skeletor even looks suitably chastised in the piccy.

Good shit. Started my day wiv a larf, Guv'nor.

Katina Mooneyham said...

I remember watching that show and I still love it. I have some tapes that my mom taped. But of course, you never saw Skeletor's mom did ya? lol

Thanks for that fun read.

Silvs said...

damm, those man panties are tight!!

Anonymous said...

Poor Skeletor. Hard to look tough when your mom's bashing you like that.

Jake said...

nice