So some hotshot on our block decided to blow 200$ on a top of the line pre-n router. Fantastic. "Todd's Network" seems to have completely drowned out my 802.11b signal to the point where it's no longer usable. I have created a list of possible responses to this wireless intrusion, sorted by level of insanity.1) Buy my own pre-n network. Name it something cheeky like "Todd is a jerk".
2) Write "The skulls of those who oppose me bleach in the suns of a hundred worlds" in my own blood and send it to him. Hope he knows what I'm referring to.
3) Break into his house and toss the router into the fish tank. Tonight your network sleeps with the fishes Todd.
4) Stage a silent artistic play with my friends outside his house. Use symbolism to convey my anger. I will dress as a giant slab of tuna (my network) and my friends will dress as Snow White and the seven dwarfs (his oppressive network) and they will run around throwing Swedish Fish (wireless signals, and also I just like how they taste) at me.
5) Kill Todd's wife and children and paint a hexagram with their blood around my router in hopes that either a) Satan recognizes this accomplishment and boosts my signal strength or b) Todd's crippling depression after his families slaughter causes him to lose interest in wireless networking altogether.
1 comment:
this is because this is not the AIrgo chips but a crummy bonding system used by the cheap companies..
Post a Comment