
I had a pretty strange dream last night that I would like to share. My perspective was a bit odd (ok it was all a bit odd, but bear with me) because I was seeing things as if I were a video camera. I knew everything that was happening was going to be in a movie and that I was recording it. But enough about that, lets talk about the "movie". There was a little boy sitting at a table, about to eat
some pudding. I'm not sure how I knew,

but I could tell the pudding was quite unhappy about being eaten. Next, the kid gets up to retrieve a spoon. While this is happening, some cosmic rays or something hit the pudding and it becomes a pudding monster. When the kid got back, the pudding monster shouted "I'M PUDDING YOU TO DEATH" (yes even my dreams are filled with bad puns) and then it jumped on the little kid. Why can't I have dreams about flying like everybody else?
2 comments:
LOL you have some strange dreams.
odd
Post a Comment