Friday, May 05, 2006

Harry Potter


I don't really hate Harry Potter THAT much, but those people with the scarves always bother me.

5 comments:

candoor said...

I return to find more flashes of brilliance... and in one of my rare moments of unending generosity, I figured that every now and then I out to let you know :)

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious. Hahaha. I love Harry Potter. And the scarves too!

None said...

You don't have to worry so much about the scarves, it's when they carve the scar on their forheads with a rusty fork. Those are the ones to keep an eye on.

Jorge said...

Tacos hold a rare and powerful magic. Or maybe it's just the beans.

Anonymous said...

lol this is the best thing i've ever seen! i love harry potter but i don't have a crush on him anymore cuz he got fugly after the second movie. jorge,tocos are magical but i perfer the dead people in the background, that's the funny part, it's kinda like my commic book that i made during school. maybe i should post it online. ya so i think this rox!