yaaay! you are back! you are awsome!! I'm soooo dry humping your leg!! and you better post some more or i'll start crank calling you!!
It's true... better satisfy the masses (however light they may be), so suffer a crank call from that guy!
Dan_Munchie .. what guy? I want to crank call too! lol I have skype ya' know! :) Eric .... I want new stuff!! :) Do I have to crack my whip again ??swoooshh!
That has absolutely made my day, if not my week.
I know the feeling. Last time they offered me money to run ads I... Who am I kidding? I've had my soul on eBay for months and still no bids.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
yaaay! you are back! you are awsome!! I'm soooo dry humping your leg!! and you better post some more or i'll start crank calling you!!
It's true... better satisfy the masses (however light they may be), so suffer a crank call from that guy!
Dan_Munchie .. what guy? I want to crank call too! lol I have skype ya' know! :)
Eric .... I want new stuff!! :)
Do I have to crack my whip again ??
swoooshh!
That has absolutely made my day, if not my week.
I know the feeling. Last time they offered me money to run ads I... Who am I kidding? I've had my soul on eBay for months and still no bids.
Post a Comment