Oh man have you guys seen the new Spiderman 3 trailer? It's SO AWESOME. Apparently they spent over 14 million dollars on this one scene alone. I uploaded it for all to see. Check it out:
That was really great, Erik! I finally found someone who apparently hates those silly unfunny YouTube videos as much as I do. What's the deal? I mean, you can find a couple of them are good stuff, but it seems everyone nowadays think that shooting scenes with dolls and cheesy electronic music should be funny. Come on.
4 comments:
I'm still laughing over your peeps/Hamlet post.
I am so there opening day...
Hmmm...fighting with cookie monster, yoda is... hmmm
That was really great, Erik! I finally found someone who apparently hates those silly unfunny YouTube videos as much as I do. What's the deal? I mean, you can find a couple of them are good stuff, but it seems everyone nowadays think that shooting scenes with dolls and cheesy electronic music should be funny. Come on.
Post a Comment