Several senior clergymen have recently expressed a belief that the Pope is abusing his supreme apostolic (infallible) authority. "It's getting ridiculous" said the Cardinal Deacon, "Today he ate a bad danish, so what does he do? He creates a canonical law against them and anoints a box of donuts, naming them the snack of Christ.". "He doesn't have to call upon the will of God every time he wants something" said one of the papal aides "I think being the Vicar of Jesus Christ has gone to his head."
6 comments:
Donuts, the snack of Christ. Now that was funny.
that was a good one. i've always found the pope funny.
I think this pope is a scary
figure,to those of us who
aren't catholic,
Stop by for a visit
He's loonier than George Bush!
Very good.. I wish I had your imagination.. lol
Just surfin through.
This post is my favorite.
Post a Comment