I always wondered why Terminators had teeth. Seems kind of silly. Maybe they wouldn't have lost the war to the humans if less money had been diverted to their dental program.
I thought it was to make them look more human when they were in their human guise... But if you're starting to dissect the Terminator paradigm, deal with the time travel issue... Arrrghhhh
It's for when they are given fake skin to look like humans for time travel. As Arnie got beaten up in the terminator movies you could see this skeleton beneath his mangled flesh. Eeek.
7 comments:
I thought it was to make them look more human when they were in their human guise... But if you're starting to dissect the Terminator paradigm, deal with the time travel issue... Arrrghhhh
Hey man, screw the teeth, how about those nose holes? Buggers maybe? Perhaps their primary weakness is catching the flu?
Alexander Wunderlich
.
It's for when they are given fake skin to look like humans for time travel. As Arnie got beaten up in the terminator movies you could see this skeleton beneath his mangled flesh. Eeek.
I think the problem really was the pension. Those things run forever.
I believe they have teeth due to a lazy script editor, which explains most things that don't make sense...
I'm sorry, but I could never respect a terminator who did not have stainless teeth. What a joke.
Actually, perfect teeth are a symbolic metaphor for the terminator's robotic superiority.
LMAO at the Advertisement hahaha
Post a Comment